I offer Executive coaching for leaders, managers and other professionals, working 1:1 or in groups.
Together we build up an understanding of you, your needs and your world to define clear goals. From clarity, comes choice, and from choice we move to action, to reach your goals.
I bring curiosity, thoughtfulness, insight and gentle humour! I will challenge you, in a supportive and safe environment, and equip you with the resilience and motivation to reach your goal.
No client is the same, but typical topics I work on include:
- Building self-awareness and self-confidence;
- Leadership style and impact;
- Relationships in the workplace;
- Managing teams, in particular for new managers;
- Handling Conflict
- Navigating development and career choices; and
- Work-life balance and energy management
Coaching approach & models
My approach is to consider the whole person, their presence and their performance in and out of the workplace.
I use a range of best practice tools and models to tailored to the client, including Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Intelligence, Clean Language, Strengths Theory and Positive Psychology.
Executive Coaching Experience
My experience is working with a variety of clients including board members, senior leaders and business owners, in a range of industries, including financial services, pharmaceuticals and IT.
Examples of typical assignments include:
- Working with a senior leader ‘stepping up’ into directorship promotion
- Coaching and mentoring an interim board director as they were given a 6 month opportunity to trial for permanent promotion (which they achieved)
- Coaching a business owner as they planned their exit plan
- Working with a small business owner as they diversified their business
- Career coaching a director through a challenging organisational change
- Coaching a newly promoted board member on managing poor team performance
- Coaching an executive on managing high standards and stress
- Coaching a senior executive with relationship challenges
- Public speaking on Resilience to a group of 100+ finance professionals, as they were going through a large-scale organisational change
Leadership and Management Development
Great leaders can leave an imprint – on themselves, their teams, their organisations, their families, and on performance.
That imprint, like a fingerprint, is unique to them.
In our programmes we share tools, techniques and tips to ensure the leader is well-equipped to make their imprint.
The depth of imprint comes from taking those tools and techniques and considering “what does this mean for me and my team?”
We use a mix of 1:1 and group coaching activities, influenced by strengths theory, positive psychology, EQ and NLP techniques, to allow leaders to uniquely fulfil their potential and the potential of their teams.
Coaching is all about the individual and the organisation so I offer sessions and packages tailored to you and your business.
I offer a free 30 minute phone or Skype consultation in order to understand more about your needs and to enable me to design a bespoke programme tailored to meet your exact requirements.